Tuesday, September 10, 2013

divergent/ reading skills

I have just started reading divergent, so far it is very interesting. I don't understand some of the things in it though, like the different factions. what is the difference between them? I now know that they have specific traits as a faction which you need to live by. also, when they are sixteen, they do this testing thing, where they find out where they would fit best. now what I don't understand is the fact that after they take this testing, they get to decide what faction to be in anyway. the character in this book has turned out not to fit into a faction. my guess is that she will have to go through more trials and maybe some pain, and other crazy stuff just so they can try to fit her in a group. maybe a something like hunger games. in a way in divergent she has been "selected" sort of by herself. in the hunger games she was selected to be in the Hunger Games. it sounds kind of alike. I can kind of connect with this character because at times I feel kind of different from everyone, but at the same time I feel like I love it so much. I see everything going on and I feel like a belong, just as she does. well that's all I have for you today. thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment