Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Divergent/ book recomendation

The book divergent is a great read so far.  I love how in depth everything is, the characters are very detailed, and the book is easy to understand.  The author did a great job on character development.  I can feel the stress and pain in her thoughts and voice.  I understand her traits, likes and dislikes.  Many cool things are presented in the book, like factions, and different classes.  Her brother is a big part in the book so far.  I feel like he will be a huge contribution to the overall mood, and theme of the book.  He shows the contrast and similarities of the main character.  All that I can say is that I have not read very much of the book, but I am super hooked, I love the book, I just wish i could read it more. Please read this book, you will not regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Whats keeping you from reading more if you don't mind me asking, and what are some things that you think you could do to read more and get more out of your time reading?

    ReplyDelete