Tuesday, August 12, 2014

In Darkness (#4)

You know the phrase, "Don't judge a book by its cover," well of course you do, you have probably heard it so many times that its getting annoying.  Anyway, that is exactly what I did. The cover really pulled me in.  I dont know what it was about it, I think it was the fact that I am fascinated by history of segregation and slavery, not that I like it, its just interesting.  Anyway by looking at the cover I got about 70% of the wrong idea. It wasnt about slavery that much.  Except for when it talked about the past.  Although I still really enjoyed this book.
I would recommend this book to Tyler Clevenger, I truly think he would enjoy this book.  Its got all of the right pieces, it doesnt move too fast, or too slow. It has many characters to keep track of and learn about, and its fun to read, very action and emotionally oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment