Sunday, April 13, 2014

Divergent

So, I never did finish reading this book last trimester. I'm glad that I didnt because now I have something to read.  First of all, I would like to say that I am really enjoying the book so far. I just finished chapter seven.  At this part she is getting a tour of where she will be staying for hopefully the rest of her life.  She has joined the Dauntless.  It is the most radical faction in this world.  They jump on and off moving trains, they jump across really tall rooftops, and many die.

In my mind, I compare this underground system of rooms to the teenage mutant ninja turtles underground sewer.  I know that sounds a little weird, but that is what it reminds me of.  All of those underground caverns and hidden passageways underneath a city really capture how, once again using the term, radical these guys are. they live underground and the only way down there is by jumping down into a dark pit that has a net in it.  CRAAAAAAZZZZYYY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment