Sunday, October 20, 2013

Analysis/Divergent

I am always saying that I hate reading, but really it is just when it is a bad book. I have found out that when I love a book, I constantly read it.  with divergent I hope it has these things put into it, if it does, it will definitely get me hooked quick.  the first thing is good character development.  I hate it when a story is so great, but you know almost nothing about the character you have been reading about.  the next thing is an action scene in it somewhere. I love reading those in my head and making them sound all fast paced. I only need one of those. It reminds me of the hunger games.  One, because there are classes (districts), two there is one character that is singled out at an annual event, and three, the action all ready in the book.  I hope I am right and it is a little like hunger games. that was probably one of my favorite books of all time. there was action, great character development and overall it was a fun read.  I think Divergent will get there soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment